Associate Minister Post
We are seeking a full time ordained colleague to be licensed by the Bishop of Chelmsford.
- A good expository bible teacher and communicator seeking to serve and share in the convictions of this conservative evangelical parish
- Committed to evangelism, especially developing this ministry in Eight Ash Green
- Able to help the church grow in faith and maturity
- Seeking to serve with lay and ordained colleagues in this lively and busy parish?
• A loving church family, a good Vicarage and a PCC funded post for five years with diocesan level stipend and pension contributions.
For further information and an application form please contact the Revd John Parker
tel: 01206 243264,
Closing date for applications: 4th November 2016 Interviews: 24th November 2016
Appointment subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
- PDF copy of post details